6.19.2007

Dale & Karla-June 17th

Meet me in the garden...wow, was this wedding breath-taking! Dale & Karla were married at the Drewmore Estate. I've never even attended a wedding in a garden let alone shoot one. I hope I get many more opportunities like it. Joe, my assistant and I decided that we could've literally spent all day just taking pictures on the grounds. A mansion, endless flower gardens, water fountains, a pool, hammock, white lattice-trimmed balconies...are you getting the picture...it was amazing! The ceremony itself didn't leave a dry eye in the place. Worship was incredible. The view through the trees really made you feel like you might be taking a walk through heaven. Dale and Karla were a stunning couple and the celebration of their union was rich. Congratulations you two!