7.20.2009

Wiggin' Out

Today, I hit the jackpot at Salvation Army! Little did I know that they got a whole new truck load of toys in, so I went to town digging through bins and found some great stuff for Malakai. My cart runneth over!! After I felt like I had more than enough, I went into another section of the store and found this awesome wig. I just plopped it on his head and laughed until I almost cried. He looked so adorable. So tonight, when Daddy came home, I put it on him again and got the camera out. Eric is sure I'm embarrassing him and knows that it will be in our little boy's wedding slideshow some day. I just couldn't resist. Here's our little charmer...












4 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you did that! hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We keep looking at these photos...laughing EVERY TIME. If there were an opportunity, he'd be a future Temptations member :)

    ReplyDelete