12.07.2009

Brubaker Family Christmas

Some family traditions are meant to last forever. The Brubaker family has always celebrated holidays together. Christmas being the most looked-forward to and memorable one for me. Although it's not held at my grandparents' home anymore, we still can all (30+) fit in my Uncle Steve & Aunt Betty's house. We had turkey, and a whole list of other goodies, topped with my Grandma's pecan pie (which far surpasses mince meat any day!) and other desserts. Then we played a fun game of now you have it, now you don't as our gift exchange. This year, the kids made t-shirts which was fun for us adults to help out with too. I always look forward to connecting with my cousins. Not all of us can always be together since we are so spread out over the globe. Costa Rica, Washington, Oregon, Ohio, and State College, etc. I am blessed to still have both of my grandparents in my life. They are very special to me and I love that Malakai has a chance to know his Great Grandpa and Grandma.






No comments:

Post a Comment