2.09.2011

Winter Clownin'

I've set up the same train tracks, farmed with the same tractors, colored with the same crayons, created with the same playdoh, sang the same silly songs with the same microphone for a lot of days in a row. Yes, I think I'm going a little buggy in the house with all the same walls around me. It really is soon time for the white stuff to melt so we can get some energy spent outside. Malakai was sure it was warm enough to play basketball outside yesterday. I assured him that the windchill was over the top and we wouldn't last for more than a few minutes. So back to the SAME toys it was. He switched it up and had some fun with the boppy pillow too. Hey, whatever keeps him busy and entertained. Enjoy your indoor activities today, whatever they may be.









No comments:

Post a Comment