3.14.2011

Road Trip

We are blessed. Really blessed. My brother and his family live 2+ hours away up in State College. And our little boys travel like pros. Yesterday we spent the day up there with them. Isaac slept pretty much the whole way there and the whole way home. He even stayed asleep when we stopped for a quick bite to eat at Subway on the trek home. Pretty sure that wouldn't be every traveler's story so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Wendall & Emily just built a house and it's simply beautiful in every way. And silly me, I didn't even take pictures of the outside because I was so busy enjoying all the incredible natural light pouring through the windows. It really is a photographer's dream to photograph indoors in a house with so much light and high ceilings. Our 4-year old nephew, Clayton met Isaac for the first time and he didn't want to put him down once he started holding him. He was so excited to meet his new cousin.

There are 5 little calves in the barn right now and we thought maybe we'd get to see some more being born but the cows decided to wait until we weren't around. Clayton and Malakai buzzed around on Clayton's little gator and we enjoyed a walk in the woods together. It was actually flurrying a little bit...oops, I didn't even take a coat along. I was SURE it was spring by now! It's always so fun to go up to their farm and take a little road trip. I know the boys always love being together and look forward to cousin time.





No comments:

Post a Comment