2.06.2012

A Little Help

I've been thinking more about my busy wedding season specifically in May/June and realizing as I am a mother of two little boys now that I could really use some help. The job of being a photographer is more than just the actual wedding/portrait day itself. There are many more tedious hours of work involved and this is where it gets tricky. Devoting time to my business and my family is a balancing act. And I'm learning that the more kiddos in the mix, the harder it is to draw the line.

So I'm doing what every good business owner/mom does. I'm asking for help. We are seeking a very part-time seasonal nanny to hang out with and love on our dear boys, Malakai (4) and Isaac (1) during the months of May/June for 1-2 days a week. Most likely from about 9-5:30. This would be done in the caretaker's home as I need to be at home working on the computer and needing some focused/uninterrupted time. This will allow me to have 1-2 days a week fully devoted to my business and the rest of the time I can focus on my kiddos. Makes sense to me to not feel pulled in so many directions every day.

If you or someone you know comes to mind and you think they may be a good fit for this position, please contact us. We know that the LORD will provide for this need and are confident we will find the right person for the job. Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment