8.14.2012

Darrel & Kelly: Milestone Celebration

This past weekend, Eric and I went to Philly to do a photo session with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. Kelly just graduated from the University of Pennsylvania's Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program with a Master's in Nursing. She says that it is an education that she could not have completed without the help of her loving husband and supportive family! She has been a nurse for five years working in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit. Kelly asked if we could celebrate with her and Darrel by doing a photo session of the two of them on the campus where she received her degree. After a few raindrops and lots of laughter, we enjoyed a great Thai meal together. And the evening ended with dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. Kelly, I am so proud of you and this incredible accomplishment. Grad school is definitely not for the faint of heart :) The LORD will indeed bless the fruit of your labor as you serve people in the medical field.

1 comment:

  1. Roanna8/15/2012

    I love these shots! I'm so proud of you Kelly, and the photography looks awesome, Regina. I've got some pretty amazing siblings!

    ReplyDelete