6.14.2013

Our First Decade...

It's Flag Day. June 14, 2003 is when it all began. Today, my best friend and I are celebrating our first decade of marriage. It has been an incredible journey so far, and they say it just keeps getting better.

One of the special things I wanted to do to celebrate was to do a photo session in my wedding dress. My friend Kelly came out and captured us this past week so you'll have to wait a few more days for that post until I see the finished product. It sure was fun to be a bride once again.

I remember our wedding day and all the anticipation. I could not wait to be the wife of my beloved husband. He is everything I want. All I need. God knew exactly. I am the luckiest most blessed among women. I am my beloved's and he is mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment