4.27.2015

38 Weeks in the Womb

Yesterday, Eric finally got to do some maternity portraits of me with two weeks left to go until my due date. It was a beautiful spring day. I thought to myself, "Well, I guess we won't have any images of Eric and I together with my baby bump." Then I decided to ask Malakai if he could take a few shots of us. He very willingly accepted the offer. Well, my jaw dropped when I looked at the back of the camera at what he was able to capture. Our 7-year old son is a natural behind the camera. He literally stood in front of us, aimed, fired, and composed these images like a pro. I didn't really do much editing to them at all. It's happening...our kids are growing up and teaching them how to do the things that Eric and I do as professionals really is so much fun. I hugged and squeezed him and told him that he can be my assistant any time. I had a family session last night and he already asked if he could come along.  It's a new season, folks...and any day, another Martin will be celebrating their birthday!










No comments:

Post a Comment