7.16.2015

Dave & Katrina: Wedding

We had a few months break and were were back on the wedding scene this past weekend. After giving birth to our fourth baby, Noah just 8 weeks ago, I was thankful to be feeling so well and ready to cover a 6 hour wedding day with Eric. And what a gorgeous day it was. Both the weather and the location. Dave and Katrina chose to get married on her family's farm. Breathtaking. Simple. Genuine. The day was filled with close friends and family. The spirit of joy and freedom were at the forefront and no one could say enough great things about the happy couple. I literally had to turn away during the father/daughter dance as I was overcome with emotion just watching Katrina and her dad together. He has loved her well and is entrusting her into the care of her handsome groom, Dave now.
I am so thankful for my beloved clients. Whether I have 75 in a year or just a handful. They challenge me and remind me that I am capable of more than I think. Here's a little preview of a wonderful day shared with these amazing people...









































2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful down home wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric and Regina, thank you for capturing the emotions of the day so thoroughly. We will forever remember this beautiful celebration. God is so good!

    Brian and Linda Campbell and Family

    ReplyDelete