9.30.2015

Rohrer Family

I first met them a few years ago when I photographed their engagement portraits and then their wedding. They melt my heart. Truly, Addie is her mommy and daddy's pride and joy. About two minutes after meeting me, she lunged from her daddy's arms and wanted me to hold her. I was told she never did that before and she might not smile for pictures. Well, she surprised everyone! Her face was lit up the entire time. Sometimes God brings us unexpected surprises that we don't think we really need or desire. Then we open them up and realize it's just what we always wanted, and more. Addie is this gift to Mark and Devon. You can plainly see the love in their eyes for their beloved daughter. What a precious little family!
























No comments:

Post a Comment