10.31.2015

All In A Day's Fun...

It was a massive day for this momma:

- Isaac's preschool costume parade
- Malakai's school fun run
- Malakai's class party
- Bonfire, bounce house, barrel train ride at my parents' church

...not to mention school drops offs, nursing my baby boy multiple times throughout my day, cafe' date with my mom and Hadassah, driving around the neighborhood searching for my missing dog...(yup, Gideon is starting to wander off in his old age), making dinner, getting a baby dinosaur in costume, keeping track of four kids in the dark, and well...you get the picture. Momma was wiped out at the end of the day. I think everyone had fun when I look back at the pictures I took. Whew...thankful for a weekend ahead with not much agenda. Oh, and an extra hour of sleep thanks to daylight savings!












No comments:

Post a Comment