3.01.2016

10 Years Ago...

On this day, ten years ago....I purchased my first digital SLR camera, lens and flash. With no clue how to use any of the said devices, just trying to be obedient to the call of God on my life. Oh, the places you'll go...Dr. Suess had it right. The past ten years of being a professional photographer have been an absolute grand adventure. Over 100 weddings, countless families, high school seniors, engagement sessions, maternity sessions, newborns, political events, and too many others to list here. I am so thankful for the many people that have come into my life and the places I have been all because I took a risk and dove in. I have no regrets. Many of my clients have become my friends...the greatest gift and privilege is to do life beyond the camera with so many of you. Happy 10th anniversary, Radiant Images!

No comments:

Post a Comment