6.03.2016

Happy Father's Day...A Little Early

It was a secret mission to surprise Matt with a little Father's Day love. Vanessa asked me to capture some images of the kids and their little puppy, Iris at their house as a gift for her husband. We are neighbors and can see each other's houses from across the fields. Malakai asked if I was going to walk there that night for the session. I could've, but driving took about 22 seconds ;) I had so much fun getting to know these kiddos a little better. They are the same ages are our children, minus Noah so I felt right at home! Vanessa couldn't wait until Father's Day to show Matt, so she said I could post a few of my favorites here. So...if you are wanting to do something similar for Father's Day...here is a great gift idea!









No comments:

Post a Comment