12.26.2016

Isaac is Six

I remember Christmas Day well...six years ago I laid on my parents' couch all day feeling really uncomfortable as I waited for my first pregnancy to come to an end. My due date was January 3 but by then, my baby was already 8 days old! I came home that night and woke up at midnight feeling restless. I came downstairs and decided to edit some of the pictures I had captured that day of our family get together. By 4 am I called upstairs to Eric to ask him to "start timing". Things were progressing. So we spent the next few hours at home as the laboring process began and continued. Around lunchtime we decided it was time to head to Women and Babies. And by 7:55 that night, Isaac Ray took his first breath and we rejoiced in this Christmas miracle for our family. Today, there are six candles on his cake. He is our passionate lion heart. Tender animal lover. Hard worker. Lego builder. NEVER STOPS MOVING second born son and we know that the LORD will use him to advance God's Kingdom all over the earth. Happy birthday, Isaac!









No comments:

Post a Comment