5.23.2017

Dylan: Senior

Most guys don't really know what to say about themselves when I ask them to write a short blog bio when I photograph their senior portraits. Dylan, on the other hand gave me this in less than a few hours...

First and foremost, I enjoy spending time with my amazing family. I love to workout and play sports. I'm always looking for an adventure, whether it's hunting at our cabin, kayaking in a local river, or hiking the Swiss Alps. I am planning on attending Messiah College to study Entrepreneurship, where I will grow both my faith, and my understanding of business. I am passionate about relationships, and meeting new people.

Folks, this guy right here is who you want your little boys to grow up to be like. At least, I know I sure do. Kind. Genuine. Passionate. Bold. Handsome. Gentle. Fun. Full of faith and love for others. And one fun fact he left out...he is the youngest of seven children. Lasting legacy right there!

Meet Dylan...the soon-to-be high school grad...




















No comments:

Post a Comment