7.16.2007

Gina-July 16th

This morning, I started out my week with a morning photo shoot with Gina who will be a senior at LMH this fall. She requested to get her senior pictures taken at the Amos Herr House in Landisville. It was a beautiful old farm house and barn that now is a historical site. Gina was again one of my field hockey girls I coached. It's amazing to think that she is a senior now. Over the past 4 years, I've known her, Gina's life has been a living, breathing testimony of God's faithfulness! She will tell you herself of the power of prayer. She is a woman after God's heart and is an example to her friends and others around her of surrender and obedience. Gina, you are truly beautiful from the inside out and I will never forget the first time Eric and I met you at that youth retreat. You have been brought from death to life...and life abundantly! I love you, girl!