1.10.2009

This One's For The Ladies...

Last night Eric was asking me what I love about my job as a photographer. At first I stated all the obvious reasons, you know, like meeting new people, capturing special moments of life, etc. But then I pondered why I love weddings and senior portraits more than any other kind of photo shoot. I love to make a woman feel beautiful. There is nothing more fun for me than to see true beauty awakened within each bride. But you don't need to be a bride to have an excuse to get your pictures taken...in fact you don't even need an excuse at all to have your pictures taken. Sometimes, it's just fun to capture life...no special occasion needed. So guys, Valentine's Day is coming up soon and your special lady loves creative gifts of love. Why not give her the photo shoot of her dreams...just because. Just because you love her. I don't know of any woman that doesn't enjoy getting dolled up to do a little "modeling". Even if they tell you they aren't photogenic...it's a lie, they just need to spend some time with me to let their true beauty loose! Contact me for details about this Pretty Woman Shoot. Gals, don't be afraid to put a little bug in your man's ear. A little hint goes a long way!

Enjoy the snow today!!!