1.05.2009

Something old, something new...

Take a look at our bathroom remodel project. We are so pleased with the final result of our hard work. It took several hours to tear off the peach tile and then patch the walls that had some big gaping holes in them. Eric did a great job putting up all the bead board and trim. I'm amazed at his precision and skill and am so glad I'm not in the construction field. On the contrary, I love painting. He feels the same way about painting that I do about construction. Hence, we make a fabulous team!

A little side note: This morning I had my first work-out on the new elliptical. Oh, it felt so good to sweat again! I was huffing and puffing but I love how I feel when I step off that machine. You know what I'm talking about...I gave it everything I had and now I can go shower (in my new bathroom!) and know that I took care of my body today.

Another side note (seems I have a lot to say this morning): We shot a wedding on Saturday so stay tuned for some images as I sort through them this week. Happy Monday!

Before:





The Project Manager hard at work





After: