12.30.2008

Long-term Babysitting Opportunity

One more post for the day...then I have to do some other things. This past year, Eric and I have been blessed to have our friends/family volunteer to watch Malakai during our wedding photo shoots which is usually an all day event. We've had numerous discussions about how we wanted this coming summer (2009) to look like for him. We have been praying for an individual who is willing to watch Malakai at our house for several Saturdays (or Fridays or Sundays, depending when the weddings are) over the summer. My peak season starts at the end of April and runs to the end of October. This would be a paid position, of course. I know there are many people who read my blog so if you or someone you know would be interested in this position (and would have a heart for 1-year old boy with lots of energy!) please call me 717-394-3043 or email me at rmartin79@paonline.com and we can see if you would be a good fit for us and for Malakai.