2.25.2009

A Day To Remember

It was exactly one year ago today that Malakai Grant became forever part of our family. I am reminded of the LORD's unfailing faithfulness in our lives again. This day, February 25th, will always have special meaning to us. I was looking back over pictures of those first few moments with him. I can still remember that feeling of "Oh my goodness, I'm holding my son...this adorable little baby has been given to Eric and I to parent, snuggle, and love. I am overwhelmed with this gift, LORD." We were talking this morning at breakfast about how our lives would seem so incomplete without Malakai. He has made my arms stronger :) and my heart full of joy in ways I never knew before I was his mommy. So today, I am celebrating the miracles that have taken place in our family and the miracles yet to come. Thank You, Jesus for this precious little boy!









2 comments:

  1. He's so small. Crazy how much difference a year makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! He is amazing. A year went by fast.

    ReplyDelete