2.17.2009

I'm H-A-P-P-Y...

I heard a little story on the radio today that almost made me cry...

A man was sitting on an airplane beside another man who was extremely happy. He found it intriguing so he asked the man, "Why are you so happy?" The man simply replied, "Well sir, I ain't never lived this day before!"

In a season of many changes for our family, I want the above story to be what people say of me. I can choose to enjoy this last month here on 22 E. Ross Street and enjoy the process of packing up. We officially signed the lease last night for the new family that will be living in our house here in the city so we are one step closer to having a new address. Our official moving date is set for March 21st.

If I don't blog as much, this is why. A lack of communication doesn't mean that I am bored with nothing to do, it just means that I have lots of things on my brain and am gearing up for a fun spring/summer/fall season of photography. I hope by now you all have checked out my new website. I am excited to be able to keep it updated.

How can I not be happy when I get to spend most days with these two wonderful boys!









3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/17/2009

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the deleted comments peeps. just testing some stuff out.

    r.

    ReplyDelete