1.17.2010

Adoption News

Many of you have been asking again about how things are coming along with our next adoption. I wanted to just let you all know where things stand at this point. We have been approved and waiting since mid October with our agency. We continue to pray for our child(ren) to meet us by divine connections along the way. We believe the LORD is leading us in this journey and we are being obedient to Him.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was speaking to the female student body at a local high school about adoption. It was a very vivid dream that woke me up with a fresh passion in my spirit to pursue this desire to share our story with other people. I made some contacts to this high school and a few weeks later, we were invited to come in to an elective parenting classroom and share our story. This opportunity is scheduled for a few weeks from now. I really feel like this may be the tip of an iceberg of breakthrough for adoption...not just ours, but for many other waiting families and children. We have no idea what God's plan is for our family but we know we have a heart to see children find their forever families. So pray with us that our words would not fall on deaf ears. We will keep you updated as more of our journey unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment