3.23.2010

New Nephew

Last Thursday, a new little one made his first appearance into the world at 7:30am. Our newest nephew, Prentice Clay Martin joined his family, making them a family of four! Amber, my sister-in-law was incredible, delivering him at home! We went up Friday night to meet him and get the inside scoop from proud big sister, Tirza. She is crazy about him already and it's so fun to watch her trying to understand what it means that she has a little brother.

Malakai adores babies right now and he was hugging and kissing Prentice all night! I wonder what he really is thinking when he looks at a new little babe? I never get tired of holding newborns. Kind of makes my heart melt all over again, like when I held Malakai for the first time over two years ago. Babies have a way of making this crazy world stand still. Try holding one and you'll understand exactly what I mean. Jason & Amber, we are so thrilled for your newest miracle and we bless you as you raise Prentice to know and love Jesus. We love you!











2 comments:

  1. Hi there! My grandmother, Pauline Nelson, gave me your blog address...I believe she got it from Velma Light.

    We have an 18 month old son who we adopted, so my grandma thought I would enjoy reading your story, and I do!

    I would love to chat...you can send me an e-mail at ajatchley@hotmail.com

    Amy Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/23/2010

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete