5.26.2011

Splish Splash

Today was opening day of pool season at our house. And yes, he's in his birthday suit. Why bother putting anything on when we don't have any neighbors close enough to tell the difference and it's makes it much easier for the every 15 minute peeing too. Malakai was entertaining himself for quite awhile in the little yellow pond while I was busy making strawberry pie. Yes, I decided to make a homemade crust. I won't go into detail, but honestly, I think I'll just buy the next crust :) The water gun is is new favorite toy and I would have to agree. He's in the midst of a 6 week swim lesson course. So we're hoping he gets more comfortable in the water when it requires more than just splashing around. First one was awful. Second one went much better. Here's hoping for continued success.



No comments:

Post a Comment