7.20.2011

Sawyer: Senior

Some things you should know about me:

-I throw baseballs...a lot, even though pitching is hard on my shoulders, I still greatly enjoy it

-The mandolin and I got acquainted about five years and my fingers have some nice callouses

-My family has a beautiful farm in York County where I live and work

-Groundhogs are no match for me and my hunting skills...deer don't stand a chance either

-One of my dreams is to go to guide school and become a big game hunting guide out west

-I’m seriously considering attending Bible College in Oregon after graduating from high school





















3 comments:

  1. Carolyn K.7/25/2011

    Great photos, Sawyer!! You're lookin' good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poses. Great Pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sawyer, what a handsome young man you've become and a gentleman too..... keep up that crazy sense of humor!
    Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete