3.13.2012

Finally Outdoors

Yesterday was glorious, weather-wise. Malakai and I were out in the morning, afternoon and evening. Isaac napped in the morning while I was pulling weeds in my flower beds, getting them ready for the spring mulch and flowers soon :) Isaac had an absolute blast outside. It was his first time to experience "push toys" and he thought he was pretty cool pushing them all around the driveway, stones, and yard. I had the video camera out in the afternoon and waited until the sun went in a little more in the evening to snap some pictures. Our family so enjoys being outside on our little farmette together. Eric even said last night, he felt like he could breath again. We weren't trapped in our living room. Here's to a new season of dirt under our finger nails, fresh fruit and veggies from the garden and orchard, mowing the grass, running around, laying in the hammock, playing in the sandbox, swinging on the swings and sitting around campfires. Welcome spring!!! I even got my first trip of the season to Root's in today with the boys.













No comments:

Post a Comment