5.19.2012

Jake & Selena: Married

They couldn't have picked a more beautiful spot. These two got married on the farm where Selena's parents live. Perfect weather, gorgeous couple, and we were in the zone. I absolutely love photographing outdoor weddings! It was a wonderful celebration of Jake & Selena becoming one. Her grandpa married them, siblings were all in the wedding party, and I wept (of course) during the father/daughter dance as I watched Selena's dad come undone twirling his little girl around. Jake and his mom danced to Taylor Swift's song "Never Grow Up" which I had never heard. I literally had to turn away because my face was wet with tears and I couldn't stop thinking about my two boys and the fact that some day, if they want me to, I will dance with each of them at their weddings. I came home, downloaded the song and have been singing it to them almost daily. I sure am a sap! Jake & Selena, I wish you all the best as you begin your adventure of life long love together. I know the LORD will lead you each step of the way wherever He plants your feet. It was an honor to share in your wedding day. Enjoy some highlights from our perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment