7.19.2012

Andrew & Rebecca: Capitol Wedding

It was a perfect day to get married and the first wedding I have photographed at the Harrisburg State Capitol building. A simply gorgeous setting for two amazing people to say, "I Do!" Andrew and I went to Messiah College together but never really knew each other until many years later when our paths crossed locally here in Lancaster. He lives close by and we love when he stops in. He has two dogs so Gideon is always, by far, the family member who gives and receives the most love from him. When I think of Andrew and Rebecca's journey to find each other, I can't help but think of the song, "Broken Road". Sometimes in life, things just do not turn out the way we hope or plan but then there's God. He is the master designer of life. The giver of all good things. The only one we can fully trust with our deepest desires. He is faithful to ALL that He has promised. Andrew & Rebecca's union is testimony to this truth. Eric and I were blessed to be able to capture their wedding day and even more thankful to call these two, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment