7.05.2012

Kam: Senior

Yes, these two guys are twins. No, they are not identical and have very different personalities. Watching the two of them is like observing best friends. I enjoyed watching the way they interacted with their mom who came along for the session. It's obvious they love and respect her and I hope to have that kind of relationship with my boys, even when they are teenagers. Here is what Kam says about himself... I am a senior at Manhiem Central High School. I love to play any kind of sport. I'm on the school soccer and volleyball teams. I love to ride dirt bike and go hunting and of course hang out with friends. I work on a dairy farm where I feed calves every morning and evening with my twin brother. After high school, I would like to attend UTI for automotive work. Some day I hope to get married, start a family and open up my own garage where I can work on cars. Meet Kam...

No comments:

Post a Comment