5.08.2013

Mark & Devon: Engaged

All good things (lasting things) take time...relationships being one of them. This story was not love at first sight but a deep friendship developed in high school between Mark and Devon. Although they shared many common interests and friends, as life's circumstances happened, over time they found themselves to be more acquaintances than good friends. After many years, the two reconnected and for the first time, were interested in a relationship that was headed towards tying the knot. Now after two and a half years of dating, these love birds are ready for forever. The first day of their forever is set for July 13th and I am so excited to be there capturing it!

These images were taken on the farm where Mark now lives and the place where Devon will be joining him in about two months. A beautiful place to start a lifelong love story. Mark's 90-year old grandma (who now lives next door but lived in this farm house for many years) came over with her disposable camera to snap a few pics of the happy couple. She is very proud of her grandson and his future wife! Made me think, when I'm 90,  I hope I am still lugging around my digital SLR with great pride, taking pictures of my grandkids :)

































No comments:

Post a Comment