5.31.2013

Springtime Silliness

I was making dinner and found these two watching my kettles boil. Some day, they might not appreciate this picture as much as I do, but it shows their friendship. Two peas in a pod...most days. 

They have been enjoying tractor rides with Grandpa, helping to water our garden and other plants, and being outside every waking moment. There is no greater, simple joy than a little pool in the back yard to beat the heat. My kids have been having a blast and working on their tans, every day this week. My heart is full just watching them play together and hearing their laughter. Trying to soak in all these moments, that some day, I know I will greatly miss. These days are fleeting. Help me, LORD to remember that when I feel overwhelmed.

Oh, and we have an army crawler and her name is Hadassah!






















No comments:

Post a Comment