7.28.2014

Raystown Weekend

We always look forward to this time with extended family. Away from the normal routine of life. Tenting, eating smores, campfires, boat rides, swimming in the lake, games, lounging, etc. It had been a few years since we tented and decided if we didn't soon get back into it, we never would. The boys had their own tent and Hadassah was in Eric and I's tent. It went well, except for the sleeping part ;) Malakai went tubing for the first time and I got back up on skiis...I think it had been about three years ago. Took me a few tries and I wanted to give up, but I persevered and was able to have a good fun run. Our summer has been filled with many adventures and this past weekend was another memorable one for all of us.

































No comments:

Post a Comment