11.04.2014

Bursting Bubbles In The Fall

Sometimes it's the little things that make my heart say, "Yes, I love them and they are mine!" Today, it was, "Mommy...I want to do bubbles!" from Isaac who didn't need a coat (my thermometer said 71 degrees and it's the beginning of November) and came sprinting down the driveway at full throttle. He gave me two choices...bubbles or water balloons. I chose wisely. And for the next 15 minutes there was peace. No arguing, pushing, biting, competition, etc...so I did what a good mom would...I sprinted for my camera to capture these fleeting and seemingly rare (at least in this season) moments. Freezing them forever in my memory. Thank goodness for little people, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.










No comments:

Post a Comment