12.25.2014

Finally Four

Filled with passion, zeal, and determination...Isaac Ray is our child of promise. Born the day after Christmas, eight days early, four years ago. Suddenly, our six years of infertility ended and we held our second born son in our arms for the first time. 7:55pm to be exact. I will never forget it. Does any mother ever forget that moment her babe breathed their first breath?

He does nothing half way.  Lives life fiercely. Full throttle. Leads with his head (literally). Has a decided heart. No turning back. He will change the world for Jesus, and has already changed mine. I love him with all that is within in me. Does he drive me to the edge of sanity? Absolutely. Would I have it any other way. Nope. He's my son and today we celebrate his life and the future that the LORD has in store for him.

Happy birthday, kiddo. You bring us laughter and joy unspeakable. We love you, Isaac!







No comments:

Post a Comment