12.01.2014

Jingle All The Way

Sprinkles were flying, hands were smashing dough and fingers were licking off gooey goodness. Three different kinds of Christmas cookies were baked, decorated and put in the freezer today. Grandma helps to make great memories with us as we roll out sand tarts in our aprons, listen to Christmas music and try not to go crazy chasing three littles around the kitchen. The older I get, the more I realize holiday traditions are for the kids and not the grown ups. Believing that this holiday season will be one that is meaningful and memorable for our children. I heard a quote the other day that I keep reciting over and over again in my mind. "We can get so busy trying to make Christmas happen that we forget that it already did." No challenge here! All is calm, all is bright.








No comments:

Post a Comment