12.12.2007

John & Lisa-December 11th

I met this great couple two weeks ago when they booked me to do their wedding. They wanted engagement portraits at the Hotel Hershey. What an incredible place! Everything was extravagent and luxurious. There was even a woman playing the grand piano in the lobby the entire time we were there. We went all over the hotel, and outside braving the rainy weather, and finally ended up in the spa of all places. They had these fun reclining leather couches that we got some fun shots with. Each end table had a bowl of Hershey's chocolates which we helped ourselves to. Hey, there are rewards for your hard work...both posing and snapping is tough! Ask my clients if they are tired of smiling when our sessions are finished. John and Lisa, I am excited to see you again in March when Eric and I photograph your wedding. I'm sure the day will be fun because the two of you are! Enjoy the holidays being each other's fiance...it's a sweet season to be in love!