12.13.2007

Justin & Jenna-December 9th

And the rains came tumblin' down...but we still got outside pictures! Even though the sun wouldn't shine that didn't stop us from getting a little mud on our shoes, (and pants, and dresses) all for the sake of outdoor photographs. This bride and groom and their attendants were real troopers. Justin and Jenna were so much fun. Their love for each other and the LORD was incredibly evident. We did pictures before the ceremony so Jenna did a mock entrance down the aisle in an empty church with Justin waiting at the altar. As soon as Jenna saw him, she lost it...and so did I. Seriously, I was a mess (at least I can hide behind my camera!). I am still such a sap even after all the weddings I've done. There are some that still move me to tears and this one was of them. The ceremony was in a church in New Providence followed by a reception in The Barn at Overlook. The tin cans that were tied onto their getaway jeep made it the whole way to The Barn. We heard them coming from a long way off! Justin and Jenna, Eric and I pray for rich blessings as the two of you begin life as Mr. and Mrs. Watkins! This Christmas will be extra special for you as you celebrate the greatest gift ever, Jesus Christ, as husband and wife. Enjoy a few of my favorite moments!