12.06.2007

Melanie-December 6th

COLD, COLD, COLD...that's all I have to say about our photo shoot this morning in the snow! Mel is a good friend of mine who had a special request for pictures of her by herself and with her bike for a little portfolio because she was just selected to be on a professional women's cycling team. It is an incredible honor to be chosen. She is the best of the best and I am so proud of her! The team is based out of Charlotte, NC and consists of 16 women. She hopes to race semi-pro in the near future. She would kick my butt (and most of you reading this) any day in cycling. Mel, I had so much fun with you this morning and I am believing for many great things for you this year as you are propeled into the call of God on your life. May your reach many people with His unconditional love as you do what He has asked you to do. I hope to watch you race this coming year...go Snapper!