1.18.2008

Backyard Snow

There's nothing that makes Gideon more hyper than a fresh snowfall. Yesterday I took him on a long walk in the city. By the time we got back, we were both soaked, but we were having so much fun. The neighbor boys Cory, Javan, and Elijah came over and were helping me build a snowman (which Gideon kept eating) for awhile. The squirrels have a life-long supply of peanuts thanks to our next-door neighbor so I "borrowed" a few from my furry friends to make eyes so my snowman could see. They lasted all of 2 seconds and then Gideon ripped them out and chomped them down. I guess he didn't think it was important for Frosty to be able to look around. These little boys were laughing so hard with Gideon and they didn't seem to mind that their hands were turning red because they didn't wear their gloves! We were out for almost 2 hours and when we got inside, he plopped down on the floor and didn't move. He was one pooped puppy.