4.17.2008

Stolen Ganache...

Yesterday afternoon Gideon, Malakai, and I went for a walk downtown. I wanted to stop at the Prince St. Cafe and bring home some ganache filled cookies for Eric. He loves this special treat. So I got them, brought them home and put them on the table in our living room so I wouldn't forget them for our picnic that night. Well, needless to say, someone in our family (who happens to have four legs, not two) has an especially sensitive sniffer and zero self-control. While I was busy looking the other way, in the kitchen, Gideon knocked down the box with the ganaches in them and helped himself. By the time I found him, he had already feasted on our desserts! I was so furious and he was so full! I told Eric to get him in the Highlander and that I didn't want to talk Gideon for a little while. He really was a disobedient child. I had told him earlier not to touch that box and had already scolded him about digging in our trash can too. He is still a puppy and will be a year old on April 29th. Some days it feels like Mommy has two kids, one that weighs 15 pounds and one that weighs 95 pounds! Anyway, last night we took the guys to Lampeter Park and enjoyed a beautiful evening in the woods. Here are pictures of our day.