6.02.2008

Dave & Liz's Wedding

Yesterday, my life-long friend, Liz got married. Unlike most weddings I attend, I wasn't the photographer for once...I was a bridesmaid. It was such a fun day for me. I forgot how enjoyable it is to be on the other side of the camera. Liz and I have known each other from birth. Our parents live about a mile apart, we went to high school and church together and have stayed closely connected through the years. Even though there are 13 hours between us we have managed to talk on skype and even see each other through the cameras on our wonderful mac computers! She met Dave in the Philippines where they were on staff together at a ministry called Hope for the Nations. I couldn't be more excited for these newlyweds. It is incredible to see how the LORD has brought their two lives together for such a time as this. Dave & Liz, may all your dreams come true. I love you both so much. Here's a few images of the bachelorette party and wedding day. They got married at the Stone Mill Inn in Hallam, PA and it was absolutely gorgeous. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding sight, this is my new favorite that I'm recommending.