6.18.2008

Jade & Colby - 6.17.08

Yesterday morning I met up with Sarah and her two kiddos in the cutting gardens at Masonic Homes. I have been documenting Colby's life since he was in the womb. I did his mommy's pregnancy shots, his newborn, 3 month, 6 month, and now 1-year portraits. It is so much fun to see him growing and turning into a little man. Each time I see him he changes so drastically. He is almost walking and I'm sure the next time I'm holding a camera in front of him, I won't just be standing and squatting...I'll be running around after him trying to keep up!

Jade is a little cutie pie and just hit the "Why?" stage of childhood. "Jade, can you come and sit down by this tree for me?"..."Why?" "Jade, put your legs down for me (she was wearing a dress."..."Why?" Ahhh yes, my day is coming too with Malakai. Sarah, thanks for yet another opportunity to photograph your two beautiful kids. I enjoy catching up with you and discussing how we both juggle motherhood and careers. I know the LORD has given us both so much grace in this season of our lives. You are an incredible mother and it shows in the way you interact with your kids and they with you. Love ya, friend.