4.18.2009

A Day At The Park

Today, Malakai's friend, Alivia had her first birthday party. Her parents, Phil and Alison are great friends of ours. They had so many fun activities to keep all the kiddos busy. Both of them are teachers so every detail was well thought out, like the bean bag toss, the tattoo station, macaroni jewelry-making, cupcake decorating, and many more. Alivia's grandpa surprised everyone with pony rides which Eric and Malakai got to do together. It's so special to have friends with kids close in age to ours. Here's a few shots of our afternoon.

Hey, you see any bugs around here, let me know...I'm on the Bug Patrol this weekend. Don't mess with me, bugs!


The birthday girl spending some one-on-one quality time with Malakai


Wheeee!


This was Malakai's first horse ride. Eric said he held onto him for dear life!


Our little family


Tattoo "burning"


Mommy and Daddy said when I turn 16 months, I can get a tatoo...hey, all the kids at the party were doing it...


Can I eat it yet?


Now can I eat it?


Put some blue sprinkles on mine, Mom


UMMM, cupcakes!


Malakai and his friend Jacob

1 comment:

  1. what a cute family! Can't wait to see you guys and your new house!

    ReplyDelete