4.21.2009

Lake Family: Laughs & Love

Sunday afternoon I had my first family shoot of the season and what a great one it was. Jer & Livi are good friends of Eric and I's and for Christmas, Livi gave her parents a gift certificate for a family session with me. She told me her mom cried when she opened it. (I'm assuming they were tears of joy and not dread:) They all live near Downingtown and decided on coming up to Lancaster for the afternoon. We met at County Park and that's where all the fun began.

I've honestly never laughed so hard during a family session. They were all so relaxed and laid back and it was fun to take pictures of my good friends in the process. More than anything, I continued to notice as I was shooting how tight-knit this crew really is. It was like they were a group of friends hanging out, not just a family unit. That is priceless in today's family culture. Sometimes I feel drained after family sessions, but this one left me energized.

Lake family, thanks for being so vulnerable and willing to do whatever I asked you to do. You know, like running in a "V", trimming some tree branches, or trying to be serious. There is so much life coming off of all of you. May your friendships with each other continue to grow and be strengthened as you play board games, got out for dinner, and laugh together. Here's a few favs...


























No comments:

Post a Comment