4.03.2009

David Beckstead Seminar...Tampa, FL

What an incredible week of hands-on learning Eric and I had! We flew down to Tampa on Sunday morning and just got back yesterday. David is amazingly talented and eager to share his photographic knowledge. Monday, he lectured all day to the 13 of us "sponges" in the room and then Tuesday we had an all day model shoot at several different locations. When I say "All Day"...I'm not joking. We started at 9am and ended at 9pm. Wednesday was critique day so we had to go through our 3,000 images that we shot between the two of us and pick out our 30 best. No small task...especially at 2 in the morning! So here is a taste of what we learned and captured below. If any of you brides would have an interest in being a bridal model for a day of fun and posing, Eric and I would love to take you around to experiment in different locations and lighting situations. The models pictured below were former brides of one of the photographers in our group and they had an absolute blast. What woman wouldn't want to put her wedding dress back on for a day of fun shots? Seriously, contact me if you are interested.

Here are my favs...























Eric's favorite shots...














4 comments:

  1. Those are some great photos. Um I'm not a former or future bride but if you are looking for a guy to throw on a suit or tux for some stuff I'd be willing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo Stunning!!! You guys are amazing. And not to sound like a psycho but I WANNA WEAR MY DRESS AGAIN! Let me know if you need to use me, I'm there. :) -Janelle Landis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/23/2009

    I echo Janelle's sentiment!
    Jenna P.

    ReplyDelete