3.27.2009

There's No Place Like Home

Many of you have been asking for a little "tour" of our new home so I am finally able to satisfy your desire. I did the best I could to capture 1086 Stevens St., but really it would be much better if you just came to visit us in person! Here's what you might find if you ventured out towards Manheim, Pa...

Our office...new carpet...was vinyl and we painted the filing cabinet black. It was that 70's green color...you know what I'm talking about :)


1st floor bath...we tore off wallpaper, painted, put in a new countertop, sink, and toilet...quite the transformation.


My Client Meeting Room...this was my most anticipated room and I absolutely love how it turned out. This room got new carpet...it was vinyl. I had my first meeting on Tuesday night and it was so fun to have our own space to discuss and display my work.



Let there be music in the house again! These keys are going to be pounding. I used to play from age 8-15...then I decided sports were way cooler. Kind of wish I would've just done both. Now I have to relearn how to read music but the other day Malakai and I sat down and were playing together. He's a big fan!


New business cards :)


Family Room...also got new carpet...was vinyl and also new foyer area.




The Eating Room


Screened-in porch...ahhhh, so relaxing


Working wood cook stove...Eric wants to do a Thanksgiving turkey in there someday


1st floor laundry...finally!


The "Whatever" Room...Gideon's space/deep freezer/camping & hunting gear and the soon-to-be-hung gun rack


New and much improved garage...notice the deer antlers :)


Martin Gym...open 24/7


Basement Living Room


Full bath in finished basement


Master Bedroom


Malakai's Room




2nd floor bath with a fresh coat of paint, new toilet, and new flooring


Welcome to our home


Come on in!


Back of the house


Back yard view


The "Girls"


Mom & Dad's house, our house, and the barn


Gideon in all his glory


3 comments:

  1. WOOOW!! Regina I love everything about your home...especially the view!!...and of course the toilets in your sunroom. And I must say, Dustin and I are honored to be hanging on the wall of your new client meeting room! Congrats.

    ..this is janelle by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour Regina! I am excited for your family and the growing business. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new pad, guys! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete