3.23.2009

The Simple Life

Well, we are officially country bumpkins now! Saturday's move went incredibly smooth. Nothing got severely damaged or lost in the shuffle. All of our boxes are unpacked and we are settling into our new home. I'm using my parents' computer since we won't have internet until Saturday sometime (so disappointing). So I won't be posting any pics but sit tight...you know they will be coming soon, as promised. Sunday morning we leave for Florida for a photography seminar for the week. We needed a vacation from the "moving scene". No, seriously, this trip has been planned since before Christmas and it honestly will be good timing...at least I think. Malakai will spend the week at Grandpa and Grandma's house...think he'll get spoiled much? We are excited for all of you to come and visit and to have my clients into the new meeting room.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/27/2009

    Welcome back to the neighborhood! The Bechtel's

    ReplyDelete