3.05.2009

So Close

...yet so far away. That's how our moving date feels to me right now. Pretty much our entire house is packed up in boxes. It's hard to see the floor in the basement and office right now. Eric and I are getting kind of antsy to get out to 1086 Stevens St! We are officially moving on the 21st but the current tenants are moving out on the 15th so we have that whole week to do some projects that need done (tearing off wall paper, painting the garage, new bathroom sink, etc.) Malakai is teething and not enjoying getting his new molars in one little bit. He decided to share his cold with Mommy but we are both feeling better every day. Here's what most of our house looks like right now. I can't wait to show you all pictures of our new home in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new home! You will be a drive away though :o( Oh well, I usually complain I have o walk too far anyway ;o) SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete