3.12.2009

Mom, You Feelin' Betta?

It's been quite a week of sickness for me. I started getting a cold over the weekend and then by Monday morning I could barely swallow. So I went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with strep throat. YUCK! It seriously looked like I was growing cottage cheese on my tonsils. So I've been attached to a box of tissues and a bottle of Nyquil pretty much every day. I'm feeling a lot better today and can actually breathe through my nose for the first time since Saturday. Praise Jesus!

Malakai and I have been trying to get ourselves healthy and rested for the big move that begins next week. Sunday we are going to pray through the house and dedicate it to Jesus. And then Monday, the work begins! Saturday is MOVE IN day. Many of my clients will be coming to meet with me in our new home as well as our friends and family and I am so excited to post pictures of our projects that we are doing to improve it. We took a day trip to IKEA on Saturday as a family to get some new client meeting room furniture. We had so much fun just perusing and getting ideas. We were quite a site to behold coming home. A couch strapped to the roof rack, two big chairs and a coffee table, and of course little Malakai all in the back of the Highlander in Saturday Phili traffic. We were wanting to get home in time for a friend's birthday party but the clock was not on our side. Can you picture the mood inside our car:)

Well, it's almost Friday and the sun in shining bright today. Maybe that's why I picked out a yellow shirt for Malakai today. Anyway, he made me smile and I hope he makes all of you smile too. Tell someone that you love them today...

Malakai Grant, I love you!









4 comments:

  1. You always get such great pictures of him! As soon as I take out the camera Elijah reaches for it...oh well, hopefully it's a stage that will pass soon...or I'll have hundreds of pictures of him "reaching." Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Have I told you lately how HANDSOME he is???? What a beautiful kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the pictures of your little man. I think he gets cuter all the time!! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, he is such a little doll baby! Glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope you continue to feel the grace of the Lord as you continue to embrace the new season! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete